Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sudden Beauty


Form one moment to the next, who knows what may happen? Just as I was about to leave the temple, I decided to have a quick look at the graveyard. Suddenly, this butterfly alighted on the higanbana flower. A soul of the newly freed departed, perhaps?

This, by the way, was my 500th post here. A quick shout of appreciation to all those who have linked here and/or enjoyed the photos contained. In terms of hits, it is my most successful blog, due in no small part to being found daily through google images and sometimes Stumble Upon. I hope to reach out more and also give my other blogs the time they need, but other writing is currently taking precedence.

May A Day in the Life live long and prosper, with your help as much as mine!

Adios,

Starfire

2 comments:

Martial, literary and fine said...

I liked the contrast of black and red. Very dramatic.

Rick Rosenshein said...

Great blog, photos and articles. Thank you for sharing and keep up the great work. Rick