Friday, April 28, 2006

Macro Fantasies


Tozenji Temple garden just after a light Spring rain.

"What are you going to take pictures of here today?", The gardening lady asked.
"Just the flowers, the flowers after the rain", I replied.

These are the first pictures with my new Tamron Di 90mm Macro Lens. I've been excited by this lens ever since I saw pictures from it on photo-forums- the crisp detail and the heavenly, smooth bokeh (out of focus areas). I have to say, I am really impressed by it, it has lived up to the dream and then some. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Starfire said...

People say they like this photo because it is so simple and, has the 'refreshing' view of a drop of water. There is something cery soothing about seeing fresh water.

It is said that cleanliness is next to Godliness and I find things have a 'Holy' look to them just after the rain, as if the world has just been renewed.