Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Marius Muscalu

This photoblog also features some beautiful, creatively taken photos- . I particularly like the opening shot of candles he has here and also the way the site is arranged.

I'd also like to thank everyone else who has left a comment here or at Moments of Infinity. I appreciate the support and the interest. Registering my photoblogs (yes, there are two of them!) at photoblogs.org was one of the best decisions I've made recently, as it has put me in touch with the other photoblogs and photobloggers out there. Photoblogs seem to be very individual- as individual as the people who make them!

For me, photoblogs are the perfect way to share photos with the world. They make possible something I have been planning for years- namely, putting pleasing images together with words, so as to 'talk about' things that we don't usually have words for. I mean we can say 'Wow, what a beautiful day', but pictures or photos can certainly help us to say that more clearly.

So, have a beautiful day (in pictures!)

No comments: